Sarengue® – also in your area!
Thanks to the reports in some media, we received a lot of inquiries by potential participants from all over Germany who complained about not having a Sarengue® center next to their home: Everybody who can imagine him- or herself to run their own center, has a medical profession and an affinity to music may apply for the education to become a Sarengue® instructor at Sarengue®-Academy Zirndorf!
We are looking forward to your application!
The introduction into the Sarengue® program is very important – for beginners as well as for advanced dancers. During these 30 minutes the “new ones” are introduced into the different steps and movements. Each participant is instructed individually according to their clinical picture and fitness state.
Although Sarengue® moves seem to be easy to learn, you still could take harm if you move incorrectly. Or you then might just have listened to some hot music without achieving any success. As in today`s society the number of people suffering from back pain or knee problems increases, it is very important for us to help the participants carry out the exercises properly. All the movements and the muscles engaged when exercising these movements are explained in detail and the participants` attention is drawn to wrong moves and incorrect posture that might go along. This is the only way of being successful in building up muscles, reducing weight, etc.
The dress code: comfortable clothes (sportswear) and solid shoes with smooth soles (no trainers) or thick wool socks (no non-slip socks).
Location and training hours
ADTV dancing school Alex
Grundstraße 25 90513 Zirndorf
We would be pleased to welcome you soon with us.
- On Mondays, on a regular basis, from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 am. *
- On Mondays, on a regular basis, from 9.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- On Tuesdays, on a regular basis, from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 am. *
- On Tuesdays, on a regular basis, from 4.55 p.m. to 5.55 pm. *
- On Wednesdays, on regular basis, from 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 pm. *
- On Thursdays, on a regular basis, from 11.00 a.m. to 12.00 am. *
- On Thursdays, on a regular basis, from 6.00 p.m. to 7.00 pm.
* For these training hours there is an introduction of 30 minutes beforehand.
- On Mondays, from 3.00 p.m. to 4.00 pm. Introduction: 2:30 p.m
- On Wendesdays, from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- On Fridays, from 2.45 p.m. to 3.45 pm. Introduction: at 2:15 p.m
(not on the first Friday of the month!)
Sarengue® fitness € 8,00
* when participating several times, the first training costs 8.00€ (person/day); each further training within the same week costs € 4.00 / person (payment on site).
Sarengue® trainings also take place during the holidays and on public holidays! Changes in timing will be shown early on this website and in the newsletter.
First training hour per week € 10.00 (per person/hour)
Payable on site
Each further training hour within the same week costs € 8.00 (per person/hour) Payable on site
That is what motivates us as Sarengue® instructors:
Sarengue® instructors in Zirndorf
Overview of all other locations:
What is still important: Please present yourself by half an hour before your first participation for the introduction into the program. Please put on comfortable clothes (sportswear) and solid shoes with smooth soles (no trainers!!) or thick wool socks (no non-slip socks).